Thursday, October 18, 2012

Village Square Logo Redesign


I noticed recently that the somewhat local little theater is having to use clip art for their logo...so I decided to take a crack at helping them redesign their logo. Most of their productions are children-based, geared at younger audiences, so I wanted to make a logo that was fun, slightly wonky, and that would help promote the child friendly atmosphere of the productions. I really wanted to use a backdrop in the design; backdrops were always the most memorable aspects of the dramatic productions I attended as a child....I chose a font that wasn't too "kiddified", but not too serious either. With this in the bag, I'm going to move on to redesigning their web page, which could really use some tender loving care....

No comments:

Post a Comment