Monday, April 13, 2009

More Layout Ideas



A couple of further experiments with letterhead and logo ideas. Everything is coming out formal...want more imagination involved with it, but the ornamental nature of my work does have a sort of formality to it. The difficulty is that I've not been able to do enough of the projects that I want to do in order to really have the oeuvre that I desire. Still need to hit the grease paint on that one. For the time being though, I think I have to settle for the higher ornamentalization of my art.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo. I like the second one. The gray and white type colors are nice, but what if you made the gray an actual color? Red would look pretty nice, or yellow maybe ? AND, yeah, don't STRESS. You can always change it later, ( now my personal mantra).

    ReplyDelete