Sunday, April 13, 2014

Comic Con Post Mortem and Update

Well….There's no nice way to put it. We just returned from the worse Comic Con we've ever attended. The only thing that could have made it worse would have been if our car had been vandalized or if the convention center had burned to the ground…but a bad con every once in a while is to be expected. Nobody "bats 1000" as the old saying goes…We did have a blast talking to the other artists at the show.

Normally I'm the anti-social one while Rachel flutters around like a social butterfly, but this weekend we decided to swap roles. She drew at the table and I fluttered around engaging the other artist in conversation. It was fun picking the brains of other creative people.

I've got three more Churchology comics inked and ready to go; I just need to get them colored and lettered. I've also been working on daily comics featuring Death Elf and Woose. I've not posted any yet, but I'm about to start sharing those over Facebook and our blog.

Rachel has a new set of markers and she's been putting them to good use. I hope to scan some of her recent work this week and to share it with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment