Monday, April 21, 2014

Pretty Weird Art - Awesome Con Post Mortem

A huge thank you to everyone that stopped by our Pretty Weird Art booth and chatted with us. Rachel and I had a blast in DC. If I'd known that there would be so many amazing artists in the same location, I would have sold a kidney before attending so that I could have purchased artwork from everyone.

Rachel and I don't always have time to take photographs while we're at art shows, but I snapped a few while we were at Awesome Con. You can check them out by following this link: Pretty Weird Facebook Page

A quick "heads up" as to what Pretty Weird Art will be up to in the near future.

May 3rd Rachel will be doing sketches and showing off our artwork at the Free Comic Book Day festivities at Punk Monkey Comics in Columbia, SC.

May 10 will be a special one day show in Spartanburg, SC at the downtown public library.

May 17 we will be attending XCon in Myrtle Beach, SC.

The last two weeks of May we will be suffering from a minor nervous break down from all the traveling we've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment