Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thesis Show Photographs











The other week was my and Alan Hawley's show in Atlanta, GA. It was an awesome time. I've posted a couple of pictures from the event. I had a very cheap camera on me so my pics didn't come out spectacular, but they are good enough to give you an idea of what took place.

There are a couple of shots of Studioplex where SCAD's gallery was located, a couple of pics of my wife and I working on the show, a family photo, a pic with Jess (another SCAD grad), and finally a pic of me and Alan.

When we set up the show, we discovered that there was a new wall in the gallery. We found that we couldn't hang anything on it. We weren't sure what to do, so I offered to draw on it. Alan gave his blessing, and four hours later we had the title of our show embellished by flowery designs and killer robots.

If you'd like to see more professional shots of the gallery, check out the link below. One of Alan's friends was nice enough to set up a Flicker photo album of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment